Botany Hobo CrossBody Bag
For the nature lover who has an affection for midcentury fabrics with slight misspellings. Who cares that the Latin term for pomegranate accidentally came out as “Punica Cranatum” instead of “Punica Granatum? Like a double stamped penny, it might be worth something someday.
- Exterior is constructed from midcentury Waverly “Botany Print” bonded fabric and reclaimed olive upholstery
- Vintage mustard plaid cotton interior
- Zipper closure
- One zippered exterior pocket
- Four interior slip pockets
- Interior clip keeps your keys handy
- 1″ wide strap adjusts from to 18.5″ to 33″ in length
- Bag measures 13″ wide, 8″ tall, 6″ deep
- Due to the nature of vintage materials, please allow for minor imperfections. The past life of this fabric lends character to your one-of-a-kind creation
Free shipping to the United States only. NO INTERNATIONAL SALES AT THIS TIME. I ship once a week on Saturdays. Any purchases made during the week and up to noon EST Friday will ship on Saturday. Any purchases made on a Saturday will ship the following Saturday. However, if can escape from the operating room before the post office closes during the week, I will always aim to get your package into the mail as soon as I can.
More than anything I just want you to be happy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact me at email@example.com within 7 days of receipt of your item. All returns must be approved by me beforehand. Item must be returned in its original, unused condition within 14 days of receipt. Returns must be sent with a tracking number. You will be refunded the cost of your purchase. Return shipping fees are not refunded.
1 in stock