Victorian Hippie Witch Capelet
The collision of 19th century fashion and midcentury textiles emerges as the Victorian Hippie-Witch Capelet. Handcrafted from mostly reclaimed materials, this one-of-a-kind lightweight capelet is perfect for mild fall days and cemetery strolls. It was designed with an earthy and intuitive soul in mind.
- Vintage lightweight brown wool
- Vintage wide wale orange corduroy
- Earthy woven daisy trim from he 1970s
- Wool ties made from upcycled sweaters
- Contemporary cotton lining
- Both machine and hand stitched
- Capelet is one size fits most
- Measurements: 16 inches from base of neck to hem, neck circumference 19 inches, collar height 4.5 inches, hem circumference 100 inches.
- Due to the nature of vintage materials, please allow for minor imperfections. The past life of this fabric lends character to your one-of-a-kind creation
Free shipping to the United States only. NO INTERNATIONAL SALES AT THIS TIME. I ship once a week on Saturdays. Any purchases made during the week and up to noon EST Friday will ship on Saturday. Any purchases made on a Saturday will ship the following Saturday. However, if can escape from the operating room before the post office closes during the week, I will always aim to get your package into the mail as soon as I can.
More than anything I just want you to be happy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact me at email@example.com within 7 days of receipt of your item. All returns must be approved by me beforehand. Item must be returned in its original, unused condition within 14 days of receipt. Returns must be sent with a tracking number. You will be refunded the cost of your purchase. Return shipping fees are not refunded.
1 in stock